Piedmont Community Health Plan and Piedmont Community HealthCare prescription drug benefits are administered by CVS/Caremark, one of the largest pharmacy benefit managers in the country. To find out the exact drug formulary for your group plan, simply click on the below link button and you will be taken to the official CVS/Caremark Web site. Once you register you will be able to login and accomplish a variety of online tasks including:
- Check for the closest CVS/Caremark pharmacy with contact info. and maps
- Access fast and convenient mail service for new prescriptions and online refills
- Check drug costs to find information about drug pricing and coverage
- View prescription history or search your prescription drug list
- Find drug information or check interaction
- Find health information, articles, interactive tools and calculators
- You can also call them at 800-552-8159
Whether you are new to the online pharmacy or already a registered user, CVS/Caremark will help you get the most from your prescription benefits, explore ways to save on out-of-pocket prescription costs, and find the latest information on your health and prescription medicines.
For Piedmont members with "Specialty Drug" needs, CLICK HERE for information on the CVS/Caremark Specialty Drug Program.